Sewing Party

Each semester, we celebrate the end of Sewing Club with a little party. I make a slide show of all the millions of pictures I take of the kids and their creations, they show off their favorite projects, and Mrs. Shannon puts together a great treat. This time, she made large sugar cookies and chocolate buttons. The kids loved frosting and decorating their own cookies. Simple, and perfect!
I have also been wanting to tell you about this cute felt birthday cake pattern I tried. It was loads of fun. I made the cake as a display for the Sewing Birthday Party we donated to our school's auction. I heard the party was well received and the bids were high! Our party is for up to 12 kids and includes all materials to make a project as well as a favor of the famous chocolate buttons.

No comments: